Why is Obama a bad President?
Barrack Obama is one of the most sought after personalities in the world after he had been named as the first black American president. Ãƒ’šÃ‚ However, the president has a lot of detractors claiming that he was not good at all as a leader.
Here are the reasons why Obama scored low in his leadership skill:
- His coolness is irritating. Ãƒ’šÃ‚ His no display of emotion makes Americans live in uncertainty. Ãƒ’šÃ‚ He does not act as a father to his children. Ãƒ’šÃ‚ When dangers threaten the US, he does not reassure his people that everything will be fine. Ãƒ’šÃ‚ He just acts as if he does not care at all.
- He is very confident of himself but sometimes, his finer intellect is not an answer to traumatic situations in the US. Ãƒ’šÃ‚ His lack of emotional appeal and his aloofness really make him too superior which disturbs the public.
- He hates war which makes him a peace-lover person. Ãƒ’šÃ‚ But his fight against global war is too annoying because his incapacity to protect his country really shows his cowardice. Ãƒ’šÃ‚ He tries to be diplomatic even if terrorists want to destroy America.
- He is a great spender. Ãƒ’šÃ‚ He believes that if the government would spend more, prosperity will be achieved. Ãƒ’šÃ‚ Has he ever studied economics in college? To increase government spending would only mean more debts and less economic growth. Ãƒ’šÃ‚ This is the reason why America was in a sudden economic downfall for the past years.
- He is too young and less experienced as a leader. Ãƒ’šÃ‚ Being the president of the US is a great responsibility. Ãƒ’šÃ‚ You are not only looked up as the leader of the country but a highly-respected personality around the world.
To sum up, Obama did not reach the expectations of his constituents.